Thursday, September 6, 2007

Headbands, Bows, & Clips (Ribbons & Flowers!!)

Finally....I've got my headbands ready to post. I have had so many people ask me about them, and to see pictures of them....and here they are!!

First off...there are a couple of ways that you can have the headbands. There is just the regular headband with a flower or bow attached; or there is an interchangeable headband, which has a place for you to attach different bows or flowers that are attached to a clip. With this option, instead of having 3 white headbands with 3 different flowers/bows on them, you would only need to have 1 white headband, with 3 clips....
I personally like the second option, because when my little girl outgrows the headband, or has enough hair to just wear a clip (whichever comes first), then I can just use the clips that I attached to her headband in her hair!
Anyway, here are some pictures of the interchangeable headband colors that I have available.


















The colors are Off Black, Black, Off White, & White. They are approximately 1" wide. The white headband can also be wider...about 2 1/4" wide.

I have Organza Hair Bows, which are made from the sheer-type ribbon, and they are trimmed with a satin-ribbon edge. They are so fun for just everyday where, or they nicely dress up an outfit for a more formal occasion like a wedding or church. They measure approximately 3"-4".




Next, we have all of the different Flower headbands/clips that I have available. I will start off with the small flowers. They measure approx. 2 1/2".



The medium flowers measure approximately 3"-3 1/2".



The large flowers measure approx. 4"-5".



Here are some pictures of the Headbands & Clips in Action!! :)























































If you have any questions, or would like to purchase some headbands/clips, email me at qt4baby@gmail.com







3 comments:

Brad and Rachel said...

Those are so cute. We still need to get mattresses for Rylie's bunkbeds. She will be 2 in October. We just thought bunks would be a good idea because our house has limited space. We got a full with a twin on top so that guests could sleep on it when they come and we could convert the guest bedroom into more of a craftroom/office/gym.
How do you sell you headbands?

Unknown said...

Hi there! Thanks for commenting on my blog--your stuff is so darling!! I love your big flowers and your organza bows! Excellent work! And, I love the pic of the little gal with the two crossed french braids--THAT is something I'm going to have to try out myself! Did you do that? If so, let me know some tips! Keep up the beautiful work!

Unknown said...

Hi! I"m giving you an award--some see, shaunellshair.blogspot.com