Tuesday, August 28, 2007


Hooded Towels for Infants, Toddlers, and Young Children


These towels are great for use with infants, toddlers, and young children. It is made from a high quality bath towel and hand towel. It is 100% cotton, and is 28" X 50", a great size!!

I love using these with my children from the time that they are just babies, as it helps get them dry from head to toe quickly!! It also helps them to not have a wet head for so long. These are also great size for even older children to use for the same reason.

I have actually made this towel into a hooded bath towel using a regular bath towel and hand towel. It is high quality as I have been an accomplished seamstress since age 11.

I highly recommend getting a hooded towel to use for your children after bath time. It makes life so much easier, and I wouldn't be caught without one!!






Great for ages from Infants all the way up to about 7 or 8 years old!




(These make great baby shower gifts)






Colors Available

Lt. Blue, Lt. Pink, Lt. Yellow, Mint Green

Red, Blue, Navy, Purple, Dk. Purple





The cost of a towel is $17.00, and if you would like me to ship it, I ship Priority Mail for $5.50.



If you have any further questions, you can email me at qt4baby@gmail.com

No comments: